Animoto. You can convert and generate cool movie which you can embed it on any social network like FaceBook, MySpace, or Friendster. You can also promote it using custom silicone wristbands among your friends. You can use uploaded images from harddrive or even fetch it from popular netwrok such Flickr, Photobucket, FaceBook, Picasa, and SmugMug. And here it is the rest of Animoto Tutorial. Just click on each image to display full size illustration.shis simple tutorial will explain you how to make a stunning 30 seconds movie trailer easily using
1. Go to Animoto website and sign up for an account there.
2. Once you've signed up just sign in to get start making video from your images/photos. But usually you'll be redirected automatically once you've signed up.
3. Click on the Create Video button at top left of page.
4. Now choose where your images are located. You can upload from harddrive or retrieve it from other website.
5. I use Flickr for this example since it is faster to retrieve from Flickr's server.
6. You have to login to your Flickr account and authorize Animoto to access your Flickr image sets.
7. Now choose images you want to use. As free user you can upload up to 15 images for a 30 seconds movie duration.
8. Get or upload your music to spice up your trailer. You should fine some nice music available at Animoto website, but you can also upload your own.
9. It is up to you either to upload or to use available music. Just consider your bandwith and connection speed.
10. Just click Save and Continue if you're really sure.
11. Now fill in some fields according your video. Even it is optional but it is very handy and useful coz it will be displayed on your movie.
12. It should take several minutes for Animoto to generate, convert you pictures and music into single stunning cool movie. Each movie generated by Animoto is always unique. Even when you don't satisfy with the result, you can remix and another unique cool movie will be produced for you. While Animoto is rendering video for you, you can take advantages by watching other member uploaded videos.
The movie you've made can be delivered to any of your friend via email, or post it to your blog as presentation, or embed it at any social media, or you may export it to YouTube and share it there.